.



#life

date: Monday, December 30, 2013

If you ask me how's my life now, this is what I will tell you:

Well, the problems are always there but life could be a lot worse so I can't complain. Everything's fine right now but then there is always something better out there. I'm currently contented but I can't help wanting more at the same time. I am still confused about the little parts and parcels of my life yet I could see a much clearer picture than before too.

So while it feels like there's a lot to say, there's nothing to say at all because really, they don't feel like anything.

written by oniontheowl @ 9:28 pm




◄ Older posts
Newer posts ►



owl is onion





21. Sitting on the wall. ♔ ...more?

surprise me


nine thousand words



owl hoots



a lightbulb a day

pinterestmarthastewartlilblueboourbanscarletmylifesamagazinethetomkatstudiostylemeprettyheylookhearthandmadejustlovely


creatives

template: s.m!sery
resources: