.
Drenched.
date: Thursday, September 05, 2013
~ Blogging on the MRT ~
Always feels good after a run in the morning. Though it means having to wake up at 6am in the morning and having to fight with the gosh-i-wanna-go-back-to-sleep feeling but I know running will always makes me feel rejuvenated ultimately. Cos it's one of the very few rare moments where my mind feels free from worries and random ramblings and mindless babbles pointless.. stuff. My mind feels empty and I can lose myself to the music blaring in my ears through my earpiece (Airplane by f(x) by the way and liang, I know you'll approve this hahaha!). And of course, just pacing myself to my rhythmic heartbeat and breathings. Well, at least I get to feel this inner peace until my right leg starts to ache (it always does and I have no idea why. My left leg never seems to have the problem. Probably depending too much on my right I think.). Anyway I sidetracked. I especially love running in the morning cos I feel happy to see a change at the end of the run ie the sky would have brighten to a pale and comforting blue by the time I finish my 3km run. It's as if the sun has come out to say "Hello dear it's nice to see you out here!". And then I'm strolling back home as a cool down to slow down my breathings while enjoying the breeze and taking in the change above me. A good shower after some rest, oh and how my skin welcomes that cooling sensation. Followed by a drink to quench my thirst and I'm all good and ready to start the day like today! (:
Except it's raining right now.
Except I'm stuck here at the station waitinf for the rain to stop and perhaps I might just be a teeny-weeny bit late.
P/S: My post seems to be sprinkled with more adjectives and sprayed with more descriptions. Effects of reading every day? Haha.
Always feels good after a run in the morning. Though it means having to wake up at 6am in the morning and having to fight with the gosh-i-wanna-go-back-to-sleep feeling but I know running will always makes me feel rejuvenated ultimately. Cos it's one of the very few rare moments where my mind feels free from worries and random ramblings and mindless babbles pointless.. stuff. My mind feels empty and I can lose myself to the music blaring in my ears through my earpiece (Airplane by f(x) by the way and liang, I know you'll approve this hahaha!). And of course, just pacing myself to my rhythmic heartbeat and breathings. Well, at least I get to feel this inner peace until my right leg starts to ache (it always does and I have no idea why. My left leg never seems to have the problem. Probably depending too much on my right I think.). Anyway I sidetracked. I especially love running in the morning cos I feel happy to see a change at the end of the run ie the sky would have brighten to a pale and comforting blue by the time I finish my 3km run. It's as if the sun has come out to say "Hello dear it's nice to see you out here!". And then I'm strolling back home as a cool down to slow down my breathings while enjoying the breeze and taking in the change above me. A good shower after some rest, oh and how my skin welcomes that cooling sensation. Followed by a drink to quench my thirst and I'm all good and ready to start the day like today! (:
Except it's raining right now.
Except I'm stuck here at the station waitinf for the rain to stop and perhaps I might just be a teeny-weeny bit late.
P/S: My post seems to be sprinkled with more adjectives and sprayed with more descriptions. Effects of reading every day? Haha.
written by oniontheowl @
9:29 am
◄ Older posts
Newer posts ►
owl is onion
21. Sitting on the wall. ♔ ...more?
surprise me
nine thousand words
owl hoots
a lightbulb a day
creatives