.
A for Apple! B for ...
date: Tuesday, August 21, 2012
Hmm it's been a longgggggg time since I last blogged. Two months to be exact! :P
See! My sidebar isn't even changed!! I'm Twenty alr! Not 'only one year away from being a twenty, OH NO! :O' as seen there haha!
I guess I'm supposed to continue blogging about Day 2 of my Taiwan trip but it takes like hours to upload the pictures! T.T So I've been putting that off again. and again. and again. and okay you get the idea.
Anyway,
.
.
.
To be frank, I don't really know what to say. A lot's been on my mind recently but like always, I am really bad at putting them down into words. Which is kinda contradicting because I've been teaching my student how to translate and express his thoughts into words so that he can stop relying on his father for that journal/ composition homework that I've been giving him. (On a side note, I just realised that I've been typing 'I' in capital 'I's and starting my first letter of the sentence with a capital letter which is totally weird because I've never done that when I'm blogging in the past.) HMM.
Back.
I had been staring at my computer for the past one minute cos I simply don't know what to type.
"Type B's scored significantly higher on "intuiting," indicating a preference or sixth sense information; and they scored high on the "intuiting/feeling" combination, indicating that they tend to be insightful ... ... . people-oriented ... ... They also reported that they learned best through listening, then reflecting on and interpreting what they had observed ... ... Type Bs are impulsive individualists who often create their own path in life ... ... "
(Source: OpenZine)
I was telling Eeleng about blood type personalities over dinner just now and she decided to Google on them. So this was what we came across.
The paragraph seems about right. (My blood type is B+ btw) I'm a person who relies on my gut feelings.. Or in this case, sixth sense, a lot. I would rather follow my heart than my mind thus ending up in foolish decisions at times (but i don't regret them. well, as in, most of the time anyway)
But these days, I can't seem to trust my own intuition. Either that, or I'm not sure as to whether my intuition is telling me the right thing. No, actually it's me that I'm beginning to feel the lack of trust in.
I'm no longer as observant as before. I mean, I'm slow on a certain level like understanding certain things eg facts and theories or picking up on certain gossip. But I was never slow in understanding people and picking up signals and reading emotions and thoughts based on people's actions but these days I've been failing to do that and I'm really upset by that fact because they result in inaccurate or lagged interpretations! ):
Am I even making sense here?
And yes I have to admit that I am impulsive. Which is probably the key reason for my troubles lately.. ):
And whenever I see troubles, I tend to run away or shun them. Anything as long as I don't have to confront them. Oh just let me sleep in my little bubble. Peace is all I'm asking for. And time too. Don't worry, I am PERFECTLY aware that I'll have to face them. Just not today. Just need a SHORT LITTLE BREAK and I'll deal with them.
In short, self-denial. (Sorry, just needed a slight drama moment there.)
Which is totally in line the next paragraph that I'm going to quote:
"Type B personalities are empathetic, easily understanding others' points of view, yet often hesitating to challenge or confront ... ..."
(Source: Huffpost UK Lifestyle)
Uh huh.
I am totally anti-confrontations. >.<
Cos confrontation will just end up in unhappiness between both parties! And I'm.. I'm a peacemaker!
*angelic smile* 0:)
Okay fine, that was just an excuse. The truth is, I am totally afraid of confrontations. I just don't deal with them well.
I am perfectly aware that this is a major flaw of mine. (No sarcasm intended in the words 'perfectly aware' this time round. I'm telling the truth.) But still.. they are difficult! ):
I'm working on them though. Or rather, I HAVE TO work on them. Starting from 9.30am at Botanic Gardens later.
只要笑一笑,没有什么事情过不了!
written by oniontheowl @
1:46 am
◄ Older posts
Newer posts ►
owl is onion
21. Sitting on the wall. ♔ ...more?
surprise me
nine thousand words
owl hoots
a lightbulb a day
creatives