.



다 거짓말이야

date: Monday, July 26, 2010

I hate myself for being like this.
I hate how I miss the old days.
I hate how slow I was to realise.
I hate all these imperfections.
I hate all these insecurities.
I hate my lack of courage to change.
I hate myself for running away from problems.
I hate how I always lie and pretend to cover up.
I hate how I can't be my real self in front of everyone I know.

I hate how much I love you but that you'll never be mine.

I need to stop this unhealthy obsession.

Music: My All Is In You by Super Junior
Mood: Bad

written by oniontheowl @ 2:21 am




◄ Older posts
Newer posts ►



owl is onion





21. Sitting on the wall. ♔ ...more?

surprise me


nine thousand words



owl hoots



a lightbulb a day

pinterestmarthastewartlilblueboourbanscarletmylifesamagazinethetomkatstudiostylemeprettyheylookhearthandmadejustlovely


creatives

template: s.m!sery
resources: