.
the menacing thoughts..
date: Monday, March 15, 2010
quoting these from my friend's facebook statuses. she took them from some other site.:
"Pain is your friend, it tells you when you're seriously injured, it keeps you awake and angry but the best thing about it is it lets you know that you're alive."
"Everyone sees who I appear to be but only a few know the real me, you only see what I choose to show there's so much behind my smile you just don't know."
"Just because her eyes don't tear doesn't mean her heart doesn't cry. And just because she comes off strong, doesn't mean there's nothing wrong."
"The thought of suicide is a great source of comfort; with it a calm passage is to be made across many a bad night."
And right now, this is my exact feeling:
"It's just one of those days Where I just want to disappear, To get away from everything, Because I hate my life here. Dying seems less sad than having lived too little."
written by oniontheowl @
9:07 pm
◄ Older posts
Newer posts ►
owl is onion
21. Sitting on the wall. ♔ ...more?
surprise me
nine thousand words
owl hoots
a lightbulb a day
creatives