.



fun two

date: Sunday, January 10, 2010

1. My uncle once: told me that im a intelligent girl but my downfall is my laziness. i told him that he can go be a fortune teller alr cos he's damn good.

2. Never in my life: will I watch another horror movie or anything close to that. i will never smoke too.

3. When I was five: I stapled my finger with the gigantic stapler not knowing what it is and cried.

4. High School was: a stage where i grew my wings.

5. I will never forget: the joy of running to somewhere warm from the cold in japan and going ahhhhhhh shiok.

6. I once met: this loving old couple in the park holding hands. sweet much.

7. There’s this girl I know who: whines like nobody's business.

8. Once, at a bar: i've never been in a bar.

9. By noon, I’m usually: dozing off in school or asleep on weekends.

10. Last night: was a disastrous night.

11. If only I had: not taken mathematics or chemistry as part of my subject combi.

12. Next time I go to church: i dont think i'll be going.

13. Terry Schiavo: is someone that will make me go "who the hell is that?"

14. What worries me most: is taking the A levels and my mum.

15. When I turn my head left, I see: my bedroom door.

16. When I turn my head right, I see: my window's blinds.

17. You know I’m lying when: you wont even know.

18. What I miss most about the eighties: carefree days.

19. If I was a character in Shakespeare, I’d be: hmm

20. By this time next year: I will be free!!

21. A better name for me would be: ?

22. I have a hard time understanding: mathematicians and anyone who likes math for the matter.

23. If I ever go back to school, I’ll: stone.

24. You know I like you if: I dont give you impatient replies.

25. If I ever won an award, the first person I’d thank would be: everyone who stood by me in my life.

26. Darwin, Mozart, Slim Pickens & Geraldine Ferraro: I only know the former two.

27. Take my advice, never: hide your real feelings.

28. My ideal breakfast is: pancakes with maple syrup and a glass of milk.

29. A song I love, but do not own is: none.

30. If you visit my hometown, I suggest: you learn some singlish.

31. Tulips, character flaws, microchips, & track stars: are all random.

32. Why won’t people: embrace love and live in peace?

33. If you spend the night at my house: we'll probably end up gossiping.

34. I’d stop my wedding for: sales! hahas. nah. nothing.

35. The world could do without: me. war.

36. I’d rather lick the belly of a cockroach than: to lick a garlic.

37. My favorite blonde is: emma watson. she's a blone right.

38: Paper clips are more useful than: files.

39. If I do anything well, it’s: cos im passionate about it.

40. And by the way: I still havent finish my holiday homework yet and on that note i shall get going.

written by oniontheowl @ 10:02 pm




◄ Older posts
Newer posts ►



owl is onion





21. Sitting on the wall. ♔ ...more?

surprise me


nine thousand words



owl hoots



a lightbulb a day

pinterestmarthastewartlilblueboourbanscarletmylifesamagazinethetomkatstudiostylemeprettyheylookhearthandmadejustlovely


creatives

template: s.m!sery
resources: