.
MY GIRL!!!
date: Tuesday, July 07, 2009
i finish watching my girl le! lalalaas!
and i totally love this particular scene in the last episode, so much that i simply have to blog the conversations up.
-
-
-
at a cafe, Kim Sae Hyun was confronting Ju Yoo Rin (female lead) about her 'confession of the truth' night before in front of Seol Gong Chan's family. She lied that night to the whole family that she had been plotting and masterminding the whole 'cousin thing' (for more information, please watch my girl) for she was after the family's wealth when in fact, she just wanted Seol Gong Chan to give up on her as she thought it was the best thing to do and in order not to cause his relationship with his grandfather to fall apart just cos he wanted to be with her. (so noble of her right?)
Kim Sae Hyun: My love has been beaten by you. This matter has bugged me for two whole years. I just can't accept the things you said yesterday. Miss Ju Yoo Rin, you have the responsibility of clarifying everything, to me at least.
at another restaurant, Seo Jeong Woo was questioning Seol Gong Chan's (male lead) decision to give up on Ju Yoo Rin and instead fly to Japan.
Seo Jeong Woo: You're going to Japan alone because you believe Yoo Rin's lies? If I can't believe this, let alone you. You are not going to give up Yoo Rin like this right?
and the two reply to their confronters:
Ju Yoo Rin: Seol Gong Chan knows, that what I said were all lies.
Seol Gong Chan: Ju Yoo Rin knows, that I wont believe her lies.
Ju Yoo Rin: I am a good liar. But falling for Seol Gong Chan, has made me stop lying.
Seol Gong Chan: I've never told a lie. But falling for Ju Yoo Rin, has made me lie often.
Ju Yoo Rin: The more I express my feelings truthfully, the harder things will be for Seol Gong Chan.
Seol Gong Chan: I went near her as I couldn't lie (about my feelings) but this has hurt Ju Yoo Rin even more.
Ju Yoo Rin: Now, I want to use my lie to protect Seol Gong Chan.
Seol Gong Chan : [finally looks up at Seo Jeong Woo] I'll treat it (the incident the night before) as being lied to. I want to leave for the time being, and stop giving her anymore pains.
Ju Yoo Rin: [finally looks at Kim Sae Hyun] MY LOVE IS NOT A LIE.
i totally totally LOVE LOVE LOVE the last line pls.
oh. and the subtitles are taken from http://www.mysoju.com/my-girl/episode-16/part-3/ and where ever the video is from and whoever that translated the script. (:
hahas. psps was this you-think-it's-so-lame post lah. im still suffering for the after effects of the show. :D
so sweet lah the two of them. see their MO QI here!! hahaas. and well, romance comedy being romance comedy, they were finally given the permission by Seol Gong Chan's grandfather to be together! :D
A HAPPILY EVER AFTER ENDING, THAT'S WHAT I LIKE. :D
p/s: go watch my girl okay? it's only 16 episodes. def worth your time. (:
p/s 2: i shall be helpful here. just click this link and type 'my girl' in the search engine jiu can liao. http://www.mysoju.com/my-girl/episode-1/part-1/ u can thank me by watching the show. (:
p/s 3: must go go go watch my girl okay? it's HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. and all drama crtics that have watched the show before have all given it a rating of 5 STARS OUT OF 5. :D
written by oniontheowl @
4:51 pm
◄ Older posts
Newer posts ►
owl is onion
21. Sitting on the wall. ♔ ...more?
surprise me
nine thousand words
owl hoots
a lightbulb a day
creatives