.
my com DIED! sobs.
date: Friday, June 08, 2007
my com is in DANGER.
it's a matter of..
LIFE AND DEATH
and i dont dare to switch it on to confirm its death. i dont want to face the REALITY! why does this world have to be so CRUEL to me?! what WRONG have i done?!
MY BELOVED COMPUTER!! DONT LEAVE ME!!
okae. maybe that was too over. way too DRAMATIC. (:
but hey. that's the kind of silly thing i do. (:
anyway, if my computer is ALIVE, i SWEAR, i SWEAR,
I'LL KISS IT. (:
that NOOB computer! and to think i got it repaired just like 3 months ago? and my cousin paid the technician $90. urgh!
I WANT A LIVING COM! I WANT I WANT! ><
p/s: im currently staying at my cousin's house (boon lay), for a week plus. so im using her computer now. i dont want go home to that idiotic noob computer of mine. (:
written by oniontheowl @
9:40 pm
◄ Older posts
Newer posts ►
owl is onion
21. Sitting on the wall. ♔ ...more?
surprise me
nine thousand words
owl hoots
a lightbulb a day
creatives