.



KBOXKBOXKBOX!

date: Saturday, May 12, 2007

I WANT MY VOICE I WANT MY VOICE I WANT MY VOICE!

went to kbox with my cousins today! and i really had fun.. i danced like some MAD WOMAN during the song 恋爱ing and Mr Q and really SHOUT MY LUNGS OUT. results: I LOST MY VOICE. my cousin even took a video of that. wished i could upload it but FORTUNATELY, i cant. really looked like a FOOL in that video. hahas. anyway, didnt really regret losing my voice in exchange to SING TO MY HEART'S CONTENT. (:

I WANT TO GO KBOX AGAIN! KBOXKBOXKBOX!

I WANT THE RING I WANT THE RING I WANT THE RING! ><

went to Perlini Silver at TM after the KBOX session and saw this very very NICE RING. and i swear i FELL IN LOVE with it at the very FIRST SIGHT. and i WANT IT WANT IT WANT IT! besides, perlini's silver was having a 50% as part of the Great Singapore Sales off rings and necklaces and that made me want to GET MY FINGER in it even more.

and so i asked the salesgirl to take it out for me so that i can get my finger in it to try. she told me it was the last piece. i tried it on my finger, hoping it will fit, but SADLY, i not AS LUCKY AS that CINDERELLA GIRL who could FIT THE SHOE and MARRY THE PRINCE and then LIVE HAPPILY EVER. the ring was too small for me lahh! and SADLY, UNFORTUNATELY, TRAGICALLY(this should be what mr lua mean by 环境悲剧), i had no chioce but to say GOODBYE to the ring and returned it to the salesgirl. AHH!!

I WANT THE RING I WANT THE RING I WANT THE RING!

and i swear i will GET MY HANDS on it one day! I MEANT IT. (:

written by oniontheowl @ 10:44 pm




◄ Older posts
Newer posts ►



owl is onion





21. Sitting on the wall. ♔ ...more?

surprise me


nine thousand words



owl hoots



a lightbulb a day

pinterestmarthastewartlilblueboourbanscarletmylifesamagazinethetomkatstudiostylemeprettyheylookhearthandmadejustlovely


creatives

template: s.m!sery
resources: